Lightning makes knocking/clicking noises when parked in my garage

My Lightning makes knocking/clicking noises when parked in my garage and locked. The noise is similar to (but not exactly like)doors locking.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

What is the clicking sound that the 2021 F150 makes when parked ...

When the truck is off, parked, and locked, it will make an occasional clicking noise, even hours afterwards. What is that? Upvote 9. Downvote

"clicking" noise under dash - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

That is the interlock clicking. It's supposed to do that. It's what releases the park when the brake is pushed. These trucks are pretty quiet.

When in 2wd i hear a clicking noise coming from the front - JustAnswer

The noise you are hearing is due to inadequate vacuum reaching the integrated wheel end in (IWE) each front hub. The IWE assemblies are vacuum ...

F150 rolls when in park - Maintenance/Repairs - Car Talk Community

The other day I put my truck in park and it started to slowly roll, and while it did made a clicking noise from underneath, till it finally ...

f150 clicking ticking mystery sound solved its the throttle body

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.

Ticking noise from dashboard | F150 Ecoboost Forum

Noise lasts 2-3 minutes then goes away. Park vehicle and get out, come back and re-enter truck same ticking noise. Other than the annoying noise ...

Why is the ford f150 making a clicking noise under dash?

Common reasons for clicking under the dash of the Ford F-150 include lost calibration from the heater control module, the blend door stepper ...